Admission is open to all, irrespective of sex, caste or creed. The school admits students to Class I and fills up vacancies in class II and above on merit. There will be an admission test at par with annual examination.
AGE OF ADMISSION
The child should have completed 5 yeas on 1st April for admission to class I. Age at the time of Admission to other classes will be accordingly regulated.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
- Original Birth Certificate from Panchayat/Municipality.
- Original T. C. Marklist and conduct certificate from the Previous School.
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- T.C from outside the state should be counter signed by the Education Officer of the locality.
- Class XI students shall be admitted based on the performance in the Board Examination.
- In case of a student migrating from CBSE affiliated schools outside Kerala, transfer certificate should be countersigned by the Regional Officer of the Board and if from outside India by the Embassy/High Commission of India in the concerned country as the case may be.